Some women fear going through the change, but I am here to tell you there is really nothing to fear. There are some things to consider though.
1. The heat. You will no longer enjoy the heat especially at night time.
2. Comfort will not come as easily.
3. The jitters...they come often.
4. Temper.....yours will flame up when least expected.
5. Weight gain...you can do that without the change if you love chocolate.
6. The urge for a drink.....you also do not need the change for this to happen.
One part of the change that was really pleasant for me and that was when I changed from a very unplesant selling site on line to sign up on olaOLA.COM. On the 24th of December I will be here one year. It was a pleasant and easy change to handle.
1. You own your business
2. You choose which paying option you want
3. You choose which membership you want
4. Help is always handy in the chats or if you need a tech they are only 1 call away
5. No listing fees
6. No final value fees
7. No relisting fees
8. No hassles
9. List thousands of items (included in your choice of memberships)
10. OLA.COM is family. One for all and all for one.
I could go on and on but I think you get the idea that going through the change is nothing but positive. If you haven't checked it out give it a try. No pain and All gain.
To anyone I may have caused some confusion, I appologize.
Merry Christmas from me and mine to you and yours and remember the reason for the season
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Hey! Speaking of fish...
What do you call a fish with no eye?
What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and Ships!
How do you keep fish from smelling?
Plug their noses!
Exotic Tropical Fish Book from crittercache!
Fish Catches the Sportsman from yogissportsden
Elegant Glass Fish from Annimae!
C.J.Banks Embroidered Fish Cardigan from plusizeglamor!
Articulated fish necklace from tjintx!
Tropical Fish Wine Glass Charms from MythRoans-Dream-Compass!