Sunday, September 13, 2009
The 'It's Back' Sale starts on the 15th for 7 days. Simply type IBS in the search box and all the sale participant's items will show up.
These can be found at
This is listed for Local Pickup only because the shipping is excessive. Located in the Hampton Roads, Tidewater, Virginia Area.
More details about this Everstar Portable Air Conditioner with Remote here.
and don’t forget
I sell under this user name.
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a ‘full six-pack’ but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter’s IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.
11. It’s impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
12.. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.
These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers.
The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
16. ‘You know, stop lights don’t come any redder than the one you just went through.’
15. ‘Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they’re new. They’ll stretch after you wear them a while.’
14. ‘If you take your hands off the car, I’ll make your birth certificate a worthless document.’
13. ‘If you run, you’ll only go to jail tired.’
12. ‘Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that’s the speed of the bullet that’ll be chasing you..’
11. ‘You don’t know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?’
10. ‘Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don’t think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I’m the shift supervisor?’
9. ‘Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I’m warning you not to do that again or I’ll give you another ticket.. ‘
8. ‘The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?’
7. ‘Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.’
6. ‘Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.’
5. ‘In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC.’
4. ‘How big were those ‘two beers’ you say you had?’
3. ‘No sir, we don’t have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we’re allowed to write as many tickets as we can.’
2. ‘I’m glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.’
AND THE WINNER IS….
1. ‘You didn’t think we give pretty women tickets? You’re right, we don’t.. Sign here.’
Advertising Barware Tullamore Dew Water Pitcher Irish Whiskey Collectible
CLICK HERE for details
Advertising Barware Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey Clear Green Glass Pitcher
CLICK HERE for details
Our "Anything Animal" Sale is coming to a close. There are so many interesting and unique items. Here is one that we have listed. Hope you'll take a peek and see what we all have.
Up for sale is this beautiful hand painted piece of artwork. It is a picture of a Tiger. This was painted by a women many years ago in 1986. We found this beauty at an Estate sale. Her husband said she had wanted to give that 3-D effect, which she did. The painting of the Tiger is actually done right on the inside of the glass with the bamboo trees in the background on the paper. It is quite unusual and unique. The frame resembles bamboo. The back is covered with tan paper. There is a small slight tear towards the outer edge of the tan paper on the upper left corner but nothing big. Will not effect the painting and is minor, I just like to mention it.
The painting is signed & dated by the artist. The framed painting is approx. 19 1/2" x 16" outside measurements. It is matted and is a beautiful painting.
Any questions please ask.
Click here to see more info.
Don't miss out!!! It already has bids.......