Monday, September 14, 2009
Beautiful serving platter from Mikasa!
This is an estate sale find, so I do not know the age or history.
It's in excellent condition, with no chips, cracks, breaks, or repairs!
Clear crystal, with etched holiday design.
A stunning way to decorate your home for the upcoming holidays!
See the details on this Mikasa Christmas Tree Platter 13 inch!
~ Fleapirates Plunder ~
GOATS MILK SOAP
NAG CHAMPA SCENT
HOMEMADE JUST FOR YOU!
SAFE FOR MOST SKIN TYPES!
$3.50 per bar w/ $2.50 Shipping
COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS!!!
About 3.2 oz per bar (most are 3.4 oz)!
Each Soap Measures 4 inch by 2 inch and is about 7/8 thick!
Ships In About 72-96 Hours via USPS First Class Parcel!
Each Bar Lasts About 10 Days w/ Daily Use!
Every Bar Individually Wrapped!
All Natural Ingredients!
Made Fresh Daily!
If you love earthy, musky scents, you are going to LOVE this soap scent that lightly lingers throughout the day!
Only the best and freshest ingredients available are used for this soap, as my family also uses it. I wouldn't let them use anything less than the best, and I wouldn't sell you anything less than what I use for my own family.
WHAT'S IN YOUR SOAP?
Have you ever looked at what is in the soap you buy from the store? Here are the ingredients from a bar of a very popular beauty bar (brand name furnished upon request):
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Paraffin (yes, that's wax as the second ingredient... now you know how they make the soap hard and how they make it last), Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance (which means perfume with an alcohol base... otherwise it would be listed as a fragrance oil or essential oil), Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrosepermum Parkii (shea butter extract), Peg-90-M.
WHAT'S IN THIS SOAP:
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Safonified Olive Oil, Safonified Coconut Oil, Safonified Palm Oil, Safonified Soybean Oil, Cocoa Butter, Essential Oils, Natural Vegetable Coloring, and a Homemade Glycerin Base.
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) does not require makers of homemade soap to list ingredients as long as no promises are made other than the soap will clean your body. I list the ingredients because I think it's important that my customers know what is in their soap! My husband and oldest son help me make the soap and we take every precaution to make sure your soap is prepared in and around sanitary conditions. We use gloves, aprons, smocks, sanitized utensils, top of the line ingredients, etc.
METZYMOM IS A PROUD MEMBER OF THE RIVER VALLEY ARTISTS' GUILD
Looking for a Different Scent? Almost 100 Scents to Choose From at MetzyMoms Emporium!
These birthday cards will warm your heart and bring a smile or a chuckle from your recipients. A great selection for friends, family and co-workers! All come with color coordinated envelopes and are generously sized for adding photos, notes, tickets, gift cards, checks or ?? For additional photos and a detailed description, or to purchase this item, ***please click here.***
Visit the Sunflower Ranch store for more one-of-a-kind collectibles, and for some fun things to see, do and read, please visit the Sunflower Ranch blog.
and Have a Wonderful Day!
Here is a List of the Participating Sellers:
1. Click here to Visit Raggy-Lady's sale items!
2. Click here to Visit Magnolias's sale items!
3. Click here to Visit Theroyaltreasure's sale items!
4. Click here to Visit Grammykay's sale items!
5. Click here to Visit Curiocache's sale items!
6. Click here to Visit Seewhatimselling's sale items!
7. Click here to Visit MetzyMom's sale items!
8. Click here to Visit Davendeb1178's sale items!
9. Click here to Visit Thetikishak's sale items!
10. Click here to Visit The_trove2's sale items!
11. Click here to Visit Yawningdawg's sale items!
12. Click here to Visit Jahjesters's sale items!
13. Click here to Visit DraggonTagger's sale items!
14. Click here to Visit Stubsinc's sale items!
15. Click here to Visit Janeshope102289's sale items!
16. Click here to Visit Tjintx's sale items!
17. Click here to Visit Build-a-box's sale items!
18. Click here to Visit Capt Donna's sale items!
19. Click here to Visit Annimae's sale items!
20. Click here to Visit Goldi's sale items!
21. Click here to Visit Yogibear66's sale items! yogibear66
22. Click here to Visit Fleapirates's sale items!
34. Click here to Visit RogueRoman's sale items!
24. Click here to Visit Thetreasureshelf's sale items!
25. Click here to Visit Kidatheart10's sale items!
26. Click here to Visit Adirondackarts's sale items!
27. Click here to Visit Yesterdaycollectibles's sale items!
28. Click here to Visit Sophia02's sale items!
29. Click here to Visit LFWoodWorking's sale items!
30. Click here to Visit MarysMeowsKittyRescue's sale items!
31. Click here to Visit Crochenlady's sale items!
32. Click here to Visit Cshort0319's sale items!
Click 33. here to Visit Victorious_rival's sale items!
34. Click here to Visit Sunflowerranch's sale items!
35. Click here to Visit Cybersales71's sale items!
36. Click here to Visit Nightwings's sale items!
37. Click here to Visit Ginmarie's sale items!
38. Click here to Visit Socklady's sale items!
39. Click here to Visit Piasrotty's sale items!
40. Click here to Visit Redheadedgoddess's sale items!
41. Click here to Visit K6559's sale items!
42. Click here to Visit Lookingforwhat's sale items!
43. Click here to Visit IceColdSales's sale items!
44. Click here to Visit Old2new4u's sale items!
45. Click here to Visit Jenbana88's sale items!
46. Click here to Visit Supergranny's sale items!