Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day! Christmas shop early...

Happy Labor Day....remember to put your white shoes and bags away today.......

When Labor Day has come and gone, the BBQ mess is all cleaned up then people start turning their thoughts to the upcoming holidays. Decisions decisions....

Halloween...what kinds of candy should I give the neighborhood kids...or do I want to dress up as Maxine or Father Time? All I have to do is get dressed and I'm there....

Thanksgiving...which to serve...turkey or ham? or maybe we should just make a small package of Jello and go to the Senior Center pot luck?

Christmas...make my lists...check my drawers and closets for gifts to re-gift...Photobucket . Start my shopping at all the Sellers at Online Auction. Here's a suggestion for the family with kids who love to be served desserts or even oatmeal in a fancy bowl....
Contemporary Glass Sherbet Ice Cream Dessert Dish Bowl
Photobucket
Start shopping at Supergrannys Treasures now!

No comments: