Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roseville Silhouette Nude Fan Vase 783-7

~ Roseville Silhouette Nude Fan Vase ~

roseville.jpg (33496 bytes)

Here for your consideration is One of the Most sought after of all of the Roseville art pottery pieces...

The Reclining Nude Fan Vase in Burgundy...

This beauty has been on my Living Room Mantle for the past 20 years...

rosevilleb.jpg (19560 bytes)

Marked Roseville U.S.A 783-7"

As it should be, this piece is Authentic...and is in Perfect, MINT Condition.

roseville1.jpg (26862 bytes)

As you can tell by my close-up photos...

roseville2.jpg (31240 bytes)

What a Beauty...

Made in the early 1950s, this piece was probably never used.

I can tell you I have never used it!

roseville3.jpg (19131 bytes)

~ ~ ~

I Ship Worldwide.

I Charge Exact Shipping Costs.

I do not charge Handling Fees.

I refund any money I may charge for excess Postage.


Auction 539901 Image 1

4 comments:

Fleapirates said...

Awesome job on your first post, Classic_Chloe! Don't forget to add your OLA username and a link to your item! People will want to visit this auction... it is a beautiful vase!

kidatheart10 said...

Beautiful piece of Roseville Pottery!

Supergranny said...

Wonderful pictures and absolutely awesome piece....sigh....

STUBSINC said...

This is a Great piece of Roseville Pottery!