Friday, October 15, 2010

'Tis The Season For Craft Projects

As the days get shorter and nights get longer and colder, crafters start hanging up their garden tools and turn their talents toward gift-giving and home-decorating. Some start thinking about making items to sell at craft fairs and online to make a little extra cash for the holidays. I'm no exception.

All of these items are my own designs and I love to share my patterns and instructions, so I included them on some of my listings. If you want to make your own instead of buying mine, scroll down to the bottom of the listings to find links to instruction pages. I didn't post instructions on all of them, so if you need help making any of my projects, please click the "Ask" button (under the bidding box). Enjoy!

Here are my handmade items.

I also have a lot of craft supplies for sale.

No comments: