Friday, November 11, 2011

HEALING THROUGH HUMOR

This is a book I picked up today for Jen aka DT. I saw it, looked at a few pages and thought to myself this sounds like her sense of humor. I will list just a few of the items in it.

1) Multiplication Puzzle
     Pick a number
     Multiply by three
     Now add five
     Take away the number you first thought of
     Now add seven
     Subtract four
     Add back the number you first thought of
     Now, close your eyes
     Dark, isn't it

2) Two Blondes
     Two blondes were locked out of their car and were being observed in
      the parking lot with a coat hanger and a locked mercedes. Soon the first
     one told the second one to hurry up, it's starting to rain and the top is down.

3) Worth The Price
     He...I got this new hearing aid today
     She...Are you wearing it now?
     He...Yes. Cost me four thousand dollars, but it's top of the line.
     She...What kind is it?
     He...Twelve Thirty.

That is just a few from one page I opened to and there are 178 pages.
Sure hope she gets a chuckle out of them, some cracked me up when I fliped
through the book.

This book cannot be found in my OLA house but if you want to see what is in there click below

http://ola.com/store/chateycathey

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST AND HAVE FUN AT IT. 

3 comments:

Cathy Cavarzan said...

That was very sweet and kind of you:)
She will love it

CurioCache said...

Those are great! She's gonna have some fun!

kornkountrytreasures said...

These ARE great!! You made a good buy!!