Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meet the OLA Seller of the Month for December!

Now, I have to admit, I cheated!! Renee posted the winner in the chats but I was so excited, I couldn't wait for it to get out!!


For those of you who don't know SuperGranny, just go back to the previous posts and find hers! She has an absolutely wicked sense of humor that really keeps the rest of us hopping!! And we all love reading her posts and listening to her ideas!!


So meet our OLA Seller of the Month for December!!


SuperGranny


And take a peek at some of the great items she has for sale!!




There is a complete interview that you can see at Onlineauctionsblog. Check it out!


And thank you, Super Granny, for being a treasured member on OLA.com!!

4 comments:

Fleapirates said...

Three cheers for SuperGranny!

We sure do luv her...

Unknown said...

YEE-HAH! Way to go, SG! Hugs and Congrats!

Supergranny said...

Well, for goodness sakes, you goofy peeps. I look just as fetching as everyone else when I am resurrected in the mornings....

This past month has given all of us insight into the personalities of our fellow peeps and we discovered there is a whole whack of talented critters in our midst.

I must tell you I am sorry about the about 5 yr old picture from the sock hop we attended before we came off the road. We have no normal pictures of us. BTW, my Bobby won 1st place in the "cool dude" contest from the 50-60s. We always have a fun time. Gotta laugh or we'll cry:)

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

kornkountrytreasures said...

SG, you have such funny comebacks!!