Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting anxious for spring?

Okay, the weather lately has been more springlike than winter, even in Iowa! It's starting to make me want to plant things, even though I'm not a very good gardner.

I love flowers, random bunches of flowers and you should see what I found on OLA.com!









Just look at these beautiful flowers!! All found at OneStopPoppyShoppe! And they have a huge variety for you to choose from! Gorgeous colors, beautiful blossoms, different looks!!

Get yours ordered today so that you are ready!!

We don't carry any flowers but if you just want to browse, stop on over to KornKountryTreasures!

Thank you!!


2 comments:

CurioCache said...

I am soooooooooo looking forward to it! Gonna grow my own veggies this year (weather permitting.) Last year we tried but it was too cold and gray. Gonna start them inside this year. MUST have my zucchini! :)

kornkountrytreasures said...

Oooooh, zuccini bread, yum!!

I fell in love with these beauties!! I love bright colors, now just have to figure out if they'll grow here with the trees!!