Thursday, February 9, 2012

The messy kitchen . . . . .


Are you one of these cooks that have things flying all over the kitchen? My daughter is like that . . . drives me up a wall but then, I'm a little OCD when it comes to cleaning up the kitchen.

I am one of those people that has to clean as I go . . . which tends to take away from the cooking! More cleaning, less cooking!

My daughter, on the other hand, is a wonderful cook! She really gets into it and loves to come up with different ideas and different recipes!! She READS cookbooks like a novel!!

So, she also loves aprons and has quite a selection of vintage aprons! They are the best, you know!

Here at OLA.com, I found a very nice selection of pretty aprons!

Goldi's Goodies has these listed!









And Robinsgoneshopn has two beautiful reversible aprons!! You can see both sides here!




Now if you are handy with a sewing machines or love vintage patterns, you really need to
check out DustyCorners!







So, whatever you are looking for, check out OLA.com first! We have great sellers, great prices, and great times!!

And as always, check out our store, KornKountryTreasures!

Thank you!

1 comment:

chateycathey said...

Well, I am with your daughter.....if it taste good I will clean the kitchen later LOL. I used to be like you and pots and pans got washed as soon as good went in the bowl. Nothing to wash but dishes being used to eat. Now it is lets eat!!!!! Nice blog