Tuesday, April 3, 2012

                                              To OLA.com SELLER OF THE MONTH


To visit her store, click here!!


"I have been selling online in a small way for about 8-10 years but when I lost my job in 2009 I started getting more serious about it.

I started selling online because I had a few things I no longer needed. I also wanted to see if I could be a better seller online than I am in person. That still remains to be seen. LOL

The most interesting thing I've sold is probably the handcrafted fruit presses my husband and I use to make. I say my husband and I loosely as he did all the hard stuff and I just sanded and finished the wood. I'm hoping we can get back to making these and list some here.

I love to watercolor paint, sculpt in concrete, do lapidary work, explore unusual and some not so unusual crafts and read. I collect art and craft books.

A tip for using OLA: The best tip from my perspective would be for members to visit the chats often and read, read, read, you will learn a lot. You don't have to participate if you aren't comfortable and just reading you will learn a lot. Don't hesitate to participate though, ask questions or just say hi, our members are always glad to have you and eager to help if you need it. "


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for posting this.

CurioCache said...

You're welcome!!! :)

kornkountrytreasures said...

So super cool!!!! Awesome!!! Congrats, again, Amy ~ Maggie!!! Well deserved!!