Thursday, May 3, 2012

We recently went to Ohio to help my husbands sister clear out his Mothers house and get it ready to rent. I never knew she collected so much stuff.  I am trying to help her sell some of it by listing it on OLA http://ola.com. There is some that will be simple and some that will not be so simple. I will give all the information I can about all the items but I must admit there is some I know nothing about. So here it goes:

THIS IS JUST A PICTURE AND NOT A REAL STOVE FOR SALE.


THREE DIFFERENT SHOT GLASSES


HAND COLORED SCENES IN GLACIER NATIONAL PARK


AMBASSADOR SCOTCH SHOT GLASSES



REPLICA OF APOLLO MOON PLAQUE

COLLECTORS BANK

ASSORTMENT OF NINE STEEL SKELETON KEYS


UNCLE SAM COLLECTORS BANK (WORKS GREAT)

LARGE ASSORTMENT OF UN-USED POST CARDS


I could list so many more and I may do another blog with some more. I do not want to list them all in a blog as I do not want to overwhelm the blog with listings. 

If any of these are of interest to you or if you want to see more like these I would be happy if you visit my OLA house at http://ola.com/store/chateycathey where you will find more listings like this and also a lot of my own items listed there. 

Thank you for reading my blog and please leave a comment. Good or bad they all count to me. 

Be safe, be healthy and be happy 


No comments: