Monday, September 17, 2012

Set for Another Year!!!!

Well, I am happy to say, we are all set for another year at OnlineAuction.com!!
 
 I can list to my hearts content, sell to my hearts content, do what I want to to our house, and not worry about paying ANOTHER CENT!!!! The membership fees are paid!! For another whole year!!
 
 How much did it cost us? $96.00!! That's it!! Why? Well, the first year is $196 which not only gives you the first year paid but also $300 in auction credits!! After that first year, it's only $96!! Or, if you just want to try it out, you can list on a monthly basis, too!! $8 a month!! Or if you want to have a house AND list monthly, it would be $18 a month! That's it!!
 
NO LISTING FEES, NO FINAL VALUE FEES!!!
 
I do the decorating and the listing. Hubby kinda goes along for the ride!!! But I'm always asking his opinion and we are a team running around looking for great deals!!
 
I love it here . . . . . the decorating contests, the ability to make my own FREE templates, the comaraderie with other members!! The freedom to put my own links in, should I desire to do so!! The ability to run our house the way WE want to run it.
 
Yes, there are a few minor rules, after all we do need to abide by the copyright laws and laws of the land but it's all upfront and on one short page!! No last minute changes or censorship of your listings!!
 
And the chats ALWAYS have the tutorials and great team member to answer questions!!
 
So, come on over and check us out!! In fact, check out all the great sellers on OLA.com!! You might even see something you like!!
 
We are gearing up for the Halloween decorating contest right now!!
 
Check out our house at KornKountryTreasures!! Let us know whatcha think!!
 
Thanks for checking in!!

1 comment:

chateycathey said...

Awesome blog Korn / Amy. I will be doing this in December also. Well I will if God is willing it to be so. Never know what tomorrow brings but as long as I sell on line it will be here. :-)