Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mauzys Kitchen Collectibles ID Price Guide

I'm selling a good share of my Collectibles Identification, Reference, and Price Guide Books and came across this Kitchen Collectibles one....so decided I just as well jump on the hay wagon!!

Photobucket

All you have to do is type in AK into the search bar between Sept. 29 - Oct. 5th.

Mauzys Kitchen Collectibles Identification Price Guide Softcover Book
Click here on Sept 29 to see it!

Photobucket

Will be listing other vintage kitchen items...really makes me wonder about my 'thought' process all these past years. When something got old and dull...I would toss it and buy a shiny new item. What was I thinking? Now I appreciate vintage (s'pose it is because I am vintage?) and will opt to buy vintage over shiny new Made in China!!! Buy vintage....like a fine wine....it really is better!

Supergrannys Treasures

3 comments:

MetzyMom said...

Like they always say...

They Don't Make 'em Like They Used To!!!

Fleapirates said...

Always finding treasures at Supergranny's!

kidatheart10 said...

Old made in USA beats new made in China any day.