Saturday, September 26, 2009

What Do You Give Out On Halloween?

I'm curious... What do you usually give out on Halloween night?

In my early years, I gave out inexpensive candy (bubble gum, Dum Dums suckers, etc.). I eventually moved up to the 'good' candy (Milky Way, Snickers, etc.). Now I give out glow stick necklaces each year. I like the glow stick necklaces because the kids love them (they put them on as soon as they get them) and the parents appreciate them, not only because their children are easily seen on the street in the dark, but because they don't have to check to make sure the 'treat' is safe for consumption.

So, what do you give out?

2 comments:

Fleapirates said...

I give the "good stuff", because there are always leftovers! :)

MetzyMom said...

Precisely why I couldn't keep doing the 'good stuff'... my husband would eat most of it before the 31st and I'd end up having to buy more... now, I buy HIS the day after Halloween!!!