Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Am Thankful For.......

.......all members of our military who put themselves in harms way to protect our freedom...we must do our part...be informed and vote accordingly. 

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt...

I am thankful I wake up every morning to read my handwritten note to myself..'choose to be happy today'. Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.

I am thankful I found out how to take the 'gas' out of canned beans...(rinse, cook for 10 mins in 1/4 C tap water and 2 tsp of vinegar, rinse and use)

I am making sure I have all the makings for our usual Thanksgiving dinner...musing about the turkey....thankful I am not a turkey.

It's Thanksgiving soon so let’s ignore diet tips at least until the leftovers are gone. Remember, “tips” spelled backwards is “spit.”..........that’s gotta mean something.

I am thankful that if I don't finish something today, I can finish it up tomorrow....think I'll take a nap....

seasons greetings border


Shop for vintage gifts at Supergrannys Treasures

1 comment:

Fleapirates said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

And thanks for the tips! :)