Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Edition of Weeny Witch by Ida DeLage in Pristine Condition at OnlineAuction.com

Weeny Witch Unused First Edition by Ida DeLange in Pristine Condition at OnlineAuction.com



This book is no longer in print. It is rare to find, especially in this condition! Printed in 1968, the few copies I've been able to find online for sale, have been in 'good but used' condition at best, and run about $140.00 (average for 'good' condition). The one I have was probably never read. The pages have NO wear whatsoever. The spine has NO cracks. It looks and smells absolutely brand new!

Click HERE to see more photos and the whole listing!


Click on the MetzyMom Banner to See More Goodies

3 comments:

kidatheart10 said...

Wow! The condition of this scarce vintage Weeny Witch book is fantastic!

Unknown said...

I am drooling over this book, I'd love to have it but I think it will go for much more than I can afford. Darn.

Katie said...

are you going to re-post another bidding or sell it? or name a price?!