Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror
complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not
so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a
suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day
take a piece of toilet paper and rub
it between them for a few seconds"

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper
and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it
between my breasts. "How long will this
take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a
period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped.

"Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper
between my breasts every day will make my
breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says
"Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he
may even walk again although he will probably
continue to take his meals through a straw.

Stupid, stupid man. Now on a more serious note.......



Photobucket


Spruce up your bathroom with this unusual music box toilet paper holder offered by offered by goldi

6 comments:

Fleapirates said...

ROFLOL...

chateycathey said...

PMPLMBO OMG Grannie you are crazy and I love you for it LOL

Supergranny said...

What does 'pinplmimbo' mean?PMPLMBO

Fleapirates said...

I think she means "peeing my pants, laughing my butt off"! She needs yer toilet paper! :o

chateycathey said...

LOL Flea. She is right SG
PeedMyPamtsLaffinMyButtOff
PMPLMBO

kornkountrytreasures said...

I am still laughing!! Knew it had to be you without even seeing the authors name!!