Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Thanksgiving Tradition

I know these things belong in the chats but I thought I would put it in a blog just to see how many people read it and comment on it.

At Thanksgiving it is a tradition with many to go around the table and have everyone say what they are thankful for. It has been a tradition of mine for many many years, so I will go first.

First and foremost for me:

 I am thankful that God loves me and He loves me just the way I am.

I am thankful for my husband who lets me be me.

I am thankful for my family and I know all things happen for a reason. My little grand son is now 1 month and 7 days old and he has gained weight. Now 4 lbs 13 ozs and may be able to come home next week. It has been a long struggle for this little guy.

I am thankful that I found OLA as my new selling site and for the friends I have made   there and the family I have become a part of.

I am thankful for the mistakes God let me make in my life as I learned something from each one.

That is enough from me but I could go on and on as I have been so blessed.

Since I have become a member of OLA I have learned to appreciate all the extra's that come with my membership. The extra efforts made by the owners, staff and other members to help everyone expand their business and become a part of the big picture. No other site ever that I know of has a blog challenge, a Halloween contest, a Christmas contest and others as I am sure I missed some. Because of the OLA blog a lot of us are able to feature some of our items for free. We can also feature some of others items for them for free. 

One thing I do not understand is why so many OLA members are not blogging. We have a huge community here and only a very few are doing the November challenge.

How do we reach them and get them involved? Not only in this challenge but just to blog on the OLA team blog at other times. I plan to continue blogging even after the challenge is over and I hope others will do this with me.

If you would like to see what I have for sale just click on the link below:

http://ola.com/store/chateycathey

Thanks for taking time to read my blog and comment on it. Good or bad, they all count

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

2 comments:

kornkountrytreasures said...

I love your post CC. We really have so many things to be thankful for . . . sometimes we just don't recognize the fact!!

Fleapirates said...

I am thankful to be part of such a great Team of blog authors!