Thursday, November 10, 2011

OLA Team Bloggers

What a great job the Ola team bloggers are doing. When I check in each day the first thing I do is check the blogs now. Mostly what I see are some of the bloggers that are featuring other OLA members items. That just shows just how unselfish the people on OLA are.

I loved the "Random acts of kindness" blog. My favorite movie of all time is "Pay it forward". It is kind of slow but it is a true story and worth watching. Parents should watch it first and when they think their child is old enough they should have them watch it.

I am at the libriary (again lol) so I am on my laptop and I can feature an item from my store. I cannot wait to get home and be able to be on my computer whenever I choose so I can snoop around and maybe start featuring others items as well. They time you here soooooooooooo I only have 25 minutes left however it is free so I am not complaining.



10 STRANDS OF BEADS FOR MAKING JEWELRY MANY DIFFERENT COLORS. NOT READY TO WEAR. JEWLERY FINDINGS AND JEWELRY MAKING. THESE WERE BOUGHT AT A CRAFT STORE TO BE TAKEN APART TO MAKE OTHER DESIGNS OF JEWELRY. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE OMAIL ME. I DO COMBINE SHIPPING AND ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION INCLUDED IN THE FEE OF $5.80 FOR THIS AUCTION. """NO INTERNATIONALLY SHIPPING""" THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. GOD BLESS AMERICA. Remember to check your omail when this auction has ended.

If this is not what you are looking for you can visit my OLA home at

http://ola.com/store/chateycathey

I thank you for taking time to read my blog and please leave a comment. Good or bad, they all count.

LIFE IS SHORT....LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST AND HAVE FUN AT IT




For the crafty jewelry making people:

10 STRANDS OF BEADS/MANY DIFFERENT COLORS/JEWELRY MAKING

1 comment:

kornkountrytreasures said...

Well said, CC!! I am on a computer at Dad's so it is really DIFFERENT!!! May have very short articles the next few days!!