Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Returning OLA Peeps...Annette and Leighs Fragrances

I know that fragrances are a hot item for Christmas Gifts. They are also VERY pricey. With Annette and Leigh here you now have the advantage of buying your best guy his favorite scent and keep some cash in your purse/wallet.

CLICK HERE for Annette and Leighs Fragrance and Toiletries Emporium
Here's a few of the names you can find on their shelves Lolita Lempicka, Loris Azzaro, Dolce & Gabanna, Davidoff, Calvin Klein, PaulSebastion, Elizabeth Taylor, Giorgio Armani, Burberrys, Giorgio Armani, Thierry Mugler, Jean Paul Gaultier, Britney Spears, Joop, Giorgio Beverly Hills, Versace.

I have so many ashtrays and it dawned on me last night as I laid my spatula into the jazzy ashtray next to my stove I use as a spoon rest. Here is a vintage ashtray for the kitchen that is large enough to be a very effective spoon rest.


CLICK HERE to View this piece of vintage Americana


To top that off the price is lower than a custom made ribbon to put on a package!!!  $4.00...that's a bargain for 1950's vintage!

Check out all the Cyber Tuesday SALES going on at CLICK HERE for Online Auction

4 comments:

kornkountrytreasures said...

Ah, now I'm gonna have to check out all the ashtrays again!! I've seen a couple I liked but couldn't think where I would put 'em since I quit smoking several years back!! Great idea, SG!!

chateycathey said...

SG I love that ash tray you are going to use for a spoon reat. I would have never thought to do that. Thanks for the idea and the blog. It is cool

Supergranny said...

CC, that 'spoon rest' is for sale. I have another jazzy one as my spoon rest.

Fleapirates said...

You're right! $4 is incredibly affordable, especially for a vintage treasure! But then, I think you're attractively priced on ALL your treasures... and I've gotten some really neat ash trays from you! They don't always have to be used for cigarette butts!