Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SEPARATION ANXIETY

I have heard of separation anxiety and know what it means but I have never experienced it I don't think. You hear about it with babies and with pets. I have seen it with both.

I now think I have it. With Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Terrific Tuesday sales going on and so many hours being spent on the computer during the sales and listing items before the sale. When I got up this morning and got on line I did not see a lot of the usual traffic I sometimes see.

Maybe it is just me. But I miss not seeing some people on OLA.com or at least a post from them. It felt like to me something was missing. On Line Auction aka OLA is like one big family and you get used to knowing who to look for and who will not be on until later.

As I was searching for friends to say good morning to I realized that some of them deserved a day off. Like Yogi Bear who kept the Cyber Monday and Terrific Tuesday sale up and running for 2 full days. Thank you Yogi, you are amazing. And Mat who kept the Black Friday sale running for 24 hours. Thank you also Mat you did a great job.

There are amazing people on OLA like American Hippie aka Metzy who ran a special auction for a special OLA member. What the mystery box sold for is what goes to the member in need. Great job Metzy and you should be proud of what you did. Now we have another member doing the same thing. Yogi is starting a new mystery box auction for this same special OLA member. I am sure it will do well also. If anyone wants to donate items to add to the box contact http://ola.com/store/yogibear66 for details.

I am so amazed at the way OLA members care and share for each other. I will have been on OLA for one year on December 24, 2011 and I feel like I have been here for years. I never had this kind of treatment or caring for one another on other sites I sold at. I am happy I found OLA and joined as a founding member.

Another thing about OLA is the owners and staff are not selfish and they run specials where we all have a chance to win prizes of all sorts. The one they are running now is guess how many mints are in a jar. You do not have to be a member to guess but if you are a member be sure to leave your OLA information. Click here http://ola.com/ to get to OLA and go to the chats for the game.

Well since I have put my anxiety to words I feel better already. I will now go back to the community and check the chats and see who is roaming around. If you are reading this and you have the time, come on and join us. You will not find a friendlier place to buy or sell your items than OLA and the prices are right. You have a choice of options for membership.


Be safe, be healthey and be happy

3 comments:

callmemomo said...

I AM having separation anxiety!! I feel like I don't have anything to do even though I do. I have slippers to finish and more items than I care to count to list. But it's not the same as being in chat with everyone during a sale!!!

And yes, OLA has some of the best people on earth, buyers, sellers and staff alike!!

Aesthetics48 said...

Nicely put! Enjoyed reading your article.

kornkountrytreasures said...

Very true, CC!! So, just to keep that separation anxiety from popping it's ugly head, we have to keep hoppin'!! We can still join in the weekly games and the radio show is coming up, too!!