Friday, January 6, 2012

I'd Like To Introduce Myself....www.CreditCardMachineStore.com

I wanted to take a moment to introduce CreditCardMachineStore.com and myself to everyone.




Credit Card Machine Store is new to the blog. I have been the one within our company selected to handle the OLA Blog and have felt very welcomed.




My name is Lori and I have been involved in the credit card industry for 13 years. It is a great industry to be in if you like to keep things active. The industry has changed so much and is continuing to change. It is a very exciting industry.




Credit Card Machine Store has been around for several years now. We are exploring new options for marketing and advertising all of the time. We have grown our business tremendously and I am excited to take this step with OLA.


Our company sells credit card machines and supplies at discounted, affordable prices. We also have a parent company which allows us to also provide the credit card processing services. Between the two companies, we are able to provide merchants with a full processing solution.


Our companies provide excellent customer service, dependable equipment, 24 hour FREE technical support 365 days a year, low monthly fees, affordable rates and we can customize a solution to cater to all of your processing needs.


Visit us on www.onlineauction.com or www.creditcardmachinestore.com. We can also be reached by phone from 8am to 4:30pm EST at 866-210-7871.


I look forward to helping maximize your business potential by customizing a plan for your business needs.


2 comments:

kornkountrytreasures said...

Welcome to OLA, Lori!! By the way, your link to your store at OLA is http://www.ola.com/store/creditcardmachinestore, just so you know.

I didn't even know people could buy these things!! Wow, guess the credit card industry HAS changed!

You opened my eyes, that's for sure!

Fleapirates said...

Welcome to the OLA Team Blog! It is great to meet you! Wishing you much success in 2012!