- Sign in with your Facebook account. (If you don't have a Facebook account, you can open one from here, choosing "skip" on all the information pages, until your account is activated -- only takes a few minutes.)
- Go to the Chase Community Giving Facebook page.
- Like their page. You are now eligible to cast one vote each for two different charities. We would like to be one of them.
- Click here to vote for Love Your Pet Expo Sanctuary, inc. (You must "allow" their app and log into it again from Facebook -- confusing, but easily done from this screen.)
- When you have cast your vote for us, please scroll down below the votes to another "like" button. This one puts a voting box in your FB account. If any of your friends vote from that button, you get an extra vote.
- Now you can go back to the list and choose another small charity for your second vote. This is a rare opportunity for small nonprofits to get much-needing funding.
While you're waiting to vote, here are some listings from OLA, for unusual banks, so you can start saving up for the next charity event that might require a donation.
Cute Poodle Penny Bank
Large Elephant Bank
Shar-Pei Dog Bank
Is it a coincidence that all of these banks have an animal theme and I'm promoting an animal sanctuary? Nope! This whole article is a shameless promotion for a small nonprofit that gives forever homes to blind animals. Here is our Facebook page, our website, and our Twitter account. Please like, view, and follow. Your support is greatly appreciated.