Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hummers

My brother sent me this adorable video of a guy who is raising a baby hummingbird. Thought I'd just pass it along..it brightened up my day! (and made me go outside, bring in the feeders and clean 'em up!)

Click here to see this delightful little critter!


Speaking of hummingbirds, here are a few fun hummer things I found at Onlineauction.com!

Sterling Hummingbird Pendant from jewelrybychristopher Click Here!

Adorable necklace from Mythroans-Dream-Compass Click here!






2 comments:

Fleapirates said...

That is the CUTEST video! And wow... we have some beautiful hummingbird auctions available at OLA!

kornkountrytreasures said...

I loved the video! Hummingbirds are the funniest little creatures! Put on a bright shirt, sit outdoors around the feeder and they will come up and stare at you, wondering if you're some kind of flower! I love them!

Bless this young man for having patience to raise such a little critter!!

Yes, OLA does have some fantastic things for hummingbirds as well as other birds!!