Friday, November 4, 2011

Right or Left Brain Dominant

Ever wonder how your right brain is functioning?  Time yourself....
Find the man between the coffee beans. Doctors have concluded that if
you find the man in 3 seconds that the right half of your brain is better
developed than most people.

If you find the man between three seconds and one minute, then the right 
half of your brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between one minute and three minutes, then the
right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more
protein.

If you have not found the man after three minutes the right half of your
brain is a mess, and the only advise is to look more for these types of
exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.
Photobucket

WHEW! I feel better now...I found the man!

The man is really there. Now that I know  the right side of my brain is highly developed, I'm wondering what's up with the left side...there's no test for that side?   Guess I'll investigate...... 



Take a moment and browse all my collections of ashtrays, tobacciana, advertising, vintage items at Supergrannys Treasures. The place for more Treasure Bargains!!

Guess what I found. ..... CLICK HERE to View yogibear66 Item
AN INTELLIGENCE TEST!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

CurioCache said...

Whew! I'm normal!! (although anyone who knows me would disagree..)

chateycathey said...

Well I guess from the test I am normal although sometimes I wonder as I am sure others do also. Neat blog SG and just like I expect when I see you have left a blog. Keep 'em coming. LOL

Unknown said...

I found him in 3 seconds but are you sure that doesn't just make me a slut? (I found my real man when I was 14--our 50th wedding anniversary is less than 6 months away.)

Supergranny said...

Love, hahahaha. Bein a slut in private is probably appreciated by your honeydo:)

kornkountrytreasures said...

I found AND picked him up one night!! I'm certain that was a no-no back then but glad I did!! You are so funny, SG!!

Suze, 50 yrs?? You got me beat by 10 going on 11 next month!!

Fleapirates said...

I found him! I found him!

In three seconds.

But you knew I would, right, SG? :P