Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Short Fishing Story

A Short Fishing Story

Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing,

chewing tobacco and drinking beer when suddenly

Bubba says, "Think I'm gonna divorce the wife - she

ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."




Earl spits overboard, takes a long, slow sip of beer and says, "Better think it over.............women like that are hard to find."

CLICK HERE to View this item 

These clever magnets are offered by sparky44.....CLICK HERE for sparkys store

Take a few moments and browse my store to check my collections of vintage advertising,
 tobacciana and ashtrays.  Supergrannys Treasures

4 comments:

kornkountrytreasures said...

SG, I couldn't pull up the picture. Maybe it's the blog site.

Fleapirates said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You're too funny, SG!

kornkountrytreasures said...

Okay, got the pic to come up!! Good one!

chateycathey said...

LOL SG, you are always up to something funy