Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday November 6, 2011

This blog will not be a long one like my others and I doublt if I will ever write one as long as the Rasi one. I think I looked at all the blogs for today and they were all geat. I sepecially enjoyed seeing some new items listed by some of our members. I am not on my computer so I will not be able to feature an item just yet until I figure out wha is going on with this one. It is slower than mine. I will get with it tomorrow I hope. Everyine have a great day.

LIFE IS SHORT.....LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST AND HAVE FUN WITH IT

2 comments:

kornkountrytreasures said...

Hi, CC!! You are doing super, I hope!! Yeah, getting used to a new computer is horrible-I'll be doin' it soon, myself!! Take care!!

chateycathey said...

You know what is funny? I cannot get to my OLA site here. I got an email that something sold and Guess I will have to take my laptop and sit outside of the libriary to reply and find out what is going on. Ugggggggggggggggg