Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TERRIFIC TUESDAY

Ah another TT sale. I will be there. Went to the libriary and signed up. I can follow it on SIL's computer. Remains to be seen if I can actually participate as having issues with her computer. It don't like me!

I am going to attempt to list a blog with a picture featuring one of my items and save it for tomorrow to see if I can do that. Never know until you try, so here we go.

SILVER NECKLACE CHAIN NWOT





SILVER NECKLACE CHAIN NWOT. MEASURES 18" TO 20". LOOKS HEAVY BUT IT IS NOT. IT IS LIGHTWEIGHT. YOU CAN WEAR IT LIKE IT IS OR YOU CAN PUT DIFFERENT PENDANTS ON IT. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE OMAIL ME. I DO COMBINE SHIPPING AND ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED WITH DELIVERY INCLUDED IN THE SHIPPING FEE OF $3.60 FOR THIS ITEM. """NO INTERNATIONALLY SHIPPING""". THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. GOD BLESS AMERICA. Remember to check your omail

That was relatively easy and if I can get it to do what I want it to do tomorrow I will be back at the libriary doing it again LOL.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog. Leave a comment please. Good or bad they all count.

LIFE IS SHORT...LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST AND HAVE FUN AT IT.

1 comment:

kornkountrytreasures said...

Hi, CC, glad to see you made it!! Don't forget to add your link!!