Sunday, January 1, 2012

OK, so I'm trying!!!!

I don't always know what to blog about so I tend not to blog at all!!! However, I am trying. I've been on Facebook for a while now, but I just started tonight on Twitter. See, I'm learning!!!! There are so many things out there to promote yourself, but it can certainly be overwhelming!! I'm just here to say, if I can do it, you can do it!!!

In the meantime, check out OLA.com. There are so many wonderful sellers that we may not run into here!! And we are getting new buyers every single day. I, personally, have had sales to new buyers, at least to me, quite a lot recently! It's very exciting and I think 2012 is OLA's year!!!!

4 comments:

chateycathey said...

Nice Karen. You can do it. I know you are busy working a full time job and running your store at OLA but just once in a while tell us about the traffic or your day or what you had for dinner LOL..We can all still learn from each other Momo. I learn something new every day like how to put a follow me button in my siggy without help.

CurioCache said...

Too cute!! And I also agree that 2012 IS Onlineauction.com's year!!

kornkountrytreasures said...

Yup, it is!! And I love your blog!! Got the little tweets that two are following, too!! Awesome!!

Fleapirates said...

I've had several new-to-OLA buyers in the past couple of weeks, too! It's a good sign... :D