Monday, November 28, 2011

BLOGGING ABOUT BLOGS

Sometimes I have a hard time trying to think of something to blog about. That is where I am tonight but I decided to blog about blogging.

Yesterday I did not know what I was going to blog about either but then I saw the thread Ace and Jas posted and I blogged about that.

Today I see so many different ones blogging about the Cyber Monday sale going on that I thought why not.  Blogging it self is easy but thinking of blogs is not all that easy at times.

I like blogging, I like reading other peoples blogs, I like to +1 them to google and face book and twitter. Then when I go to those sites I like to share them.

I would like to thank everyone who has been blogging about the sale going on and sharing that information. There has been a lot of traffic today at OLA and also at the Cyber Monday sale going on. Some awesome deals to be made and so many specials.

So I will close this blog with this thought. If we did half of what have been doing for this sale we could build our business so fast and so hugh. I intend to try that. Hope you join me.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND BE HAPPY

2 comments:

CurioCache said...

HaHa!! I was trying to think of something to blog about too!! Great post and you're right - if everyone would just put forth a little effort, OLA would be a household name.

kornkountrytreasures said...

Super blog, CC!!!