Monday, November 14, 2011

OLA House Decorating For Christmas

Well, step one was to get rid of the spider I had on for Halloween, Did that OK but now background scene is all over my OLA house and I do not know how to get rid of it.

I am determined to get this done and hopefully I can follow instructions and get it done myself without bothering others. I had to get help from Ace, Jas, Flea and a couple of others to get Halloween done.

I used to be up on these things until about 2 years ago. I know it is something simple that I did and I can undo it as soon as I figure it out what that was. LOL

I have my photo's picked out and my background also, so that much is done. I cannot wait to see how pretty everyone's OLA houses look at Christmas with all the great options for decorating.

Hopefully it will not look like this for long. I am excited to join in the fun for Christmas. It certainly is a challenge

If you want to see how my OLA house looks now...click below

http://ola.com/store/chateycathey

Here is just one of the items I am offering:




LADIES UNIQUE RING WITH DARK BLUE STONE AND A CRISS CROSS DESIGN WITH SMALL SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS INDIVIDUALLY SET ON BOTH SIDES IN A SIZE 5. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU CAN GOOGLE RHODIUM. IT IS A VERY STRONG ALLOY THAT WILL NOT TURN YOUR FINGER GREEN. I DO COMBINE SHIPPING AND ALL ITEMS SHIPPED WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION INCLUDED IN THE FEE OF $3.80 ON THIS ITEM. ***I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY***  THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. GOD BLESS AMERICA. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE OMAIL ME AND REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR OMAIL WHEN THE AUCTION ENDS.

Thanks for taking your time to view my blog. Team OLA is on a roll with blogging and that is great.
LIVE IS SHORT...LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST AND HAVE FUN AT IT


LADIES UNIQUE RING WITH DARK BLUE STONE SIZE 5

2 comments:

kornkountrytreasures said...

I love your ring!! And you'll get yours decorated just fine! I have faith!!

CurioCache said...

Hahaha!!! Join the club!! I've had last years Christmas background up all year... I KNEW it would come in handy!!