I'm Kim, and I am a NEW Member of the OLA Team Blog. I would like to take a few words to introduce myself.
My husband and I are retired and work full time in a ministry we helped to start east of Cheyenne about 25 years ago. It is located an old 1971 double wide trailer located in the parking lot of a truck stop east of Cheyenne. Our purpose is to minister to the professional truck driver while he is out on these lonely highways, away from family and friends back home. We go to them because most of the time, they can't come into town to worship or have fellowship. Here is a picture of our Chapel.
|CPBF, I-80, Exit 370, Cheyenne, Wyoming|
|Sharp-Tailed Grouse tracks in the snow.|
- I Love God
- I Love working with professional truck drivers, meeting their needs.
- I Love living on the high plains of Wyoming. (6100 ft. elev.)
- I Love to observe wildlife. As some say, mostly next to a pile of mash potatoes and gravy! ;)
- I Love to spend time at my sewing machine, creating Quilts, table runners, mug rugs, clothing and gifts.
- I Love meeting new people on the net who have similar interest as I do.
- OH! and I Love being on OLA.com! What a GREAT bunch of people!!!
If you are interested in seeking out some wildlife of your own, take a look at these great finds on OLA I found just tonight...
|saffells has these listed and the bid is LOW!!!|
|msjaneoly has this movie listed with a Buy Now Great price!|
Sleep well buck-a-roos!